Interview question 8: QTP certification and job market?

Recently I posted my thought on how any software certification may help with job search. Still, I marveled if probably employers were now beginning to require QTP certification in their hiring practices, so I made a decision to test it out.
Dice.com is definitely the leading online career network in U.S. So I decided to see how often Quick TestPro certification was required in jobs posted on Dice.
I went to Dice.com and looked for "QTP" today. I got 354 results. When I looked for "QTP and certification" query, I got 36 results.
Do you still think that QuickTest Professional 9.0 Certified Product Consultant certification would get you hired? May be it would be better instead of trying to crack QTP 9.2 exam, spend time on learning open source tool like Selenium

No comments:

Common QTP Interview Questions